We believe in loving the sinner, but hate and speakout against their sinning, live a rightous and more abundant life. In a country where freedom is being diminished daily, this remains a free speech blog. Except no personal attacks/threats or gangbanger huffing and puffing.

We now bring you news from the Leftist, gun controlled Plantation



Thursday, December 20, 2012

Another sad story attributed to Chicago’s strict gun laws *** CAUTION story contains adult content. Do not continue if you are sensitive or fragile***

 
 
The Cowardly Lion's liberal friends attempt to console him after he is attacked and raped on the streets of Chicago
 
 
 
 
If I was attacked on the streets
of Chicago, Lion
I would wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain
 
 
A heart....
 
 
A GUN!

No comments: