We believe in loving the sinner, but hate and speakout against their sinning, live a rightous and more abundant life. In a country where freedom is being diminished daily, this remains a free speech blog. Except no personal attacks/threats or gangbanger huffing and puffing.

We now bring you news from the Leftist, gun controlled Plantation



Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Man shot, seriously wounded on South Side UPDATE: DOA UPDATE

A man was shot and seriously wounded in the Englewood neighborhood this afternoon.
The man, believed to be 30 years old, was shot about 4 p.m. in the 7000 block of South Perry Avenue.
The victim was taken in serious-to-critical condition toJohn H. Stroger Jr. Hospital.
UPDATE:
The victim, Rashard Wilson, 30, of the 8800 block of South Sangamon Street, was declared dead at 4:38 p.m. at 1638 John H. Stroger Hospital
UPDATE:
An armed robber chased down and fatally shot a 30-year-old man Tuesday afternoon in the Englewood community.
Killed was Rashard Wilson, 30, of the 8800 block of South Saginaw Avenue.
Police said Wilson was shot during the course of a street robbery, where the gunman chased him down the street before shooting him once in the abdomen. The gunman then took items from the wounded man and fled

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers goes out to the family this is so sad so many young black men are dieing do to Gun Violence this just need to stop im.so tired of seeimg someone I know pass away because a dumm senseless person decided to tske their life my prayers goes out to Pinky n her beautiful daughter May Shorty RiHeaven!

Anonymous said...

R.i,p Shorty you will surely be missed! My prayers goes out to his family and most of all to my best friend Marninta and Rocky! I love y'all! God wouldnt put more on u then u can bear!

Love Tiawanna

Crystal said...

Rip shorty may god be with you my prayers goes out to the family im so sorry for your lost.Pinky,friend I am praying for you n my lil BFF
Rocky if u need anything I am here for you friend keep your head up.

R.I.P Shorty


Love,Crystal

Anonymous said...

Luv u shorty....c u when I get there....my prayer goes out to the wilson family n my nieces.

Anonymous said...

R.I.P Shorty Dowop!! I Love You Bro!!
Ima Get Rich Just For You!! Yo Daughter Gone Be Good! Watch Over Us Bro!! See U When I Get There!

Anonymous said...

R.I.P shorty Imma miss you I really cant stop crying

TANYA BOSSYBLONDIE GUNN said...

DEAR SHORTY, JUST WRITING U A LETTER 2 LET U NO HOW MUCH U WILL TRULY B MISSED, SHORTY I NEVER THOUGHT U WOULD LEAVE MY GRANDBABY SOooooo SOON HER LITTLE HEART IS BROKEN, ALL SHE SAID IS WERE MY SHORTY TEARS TEARS TEARS TEARS, SHORTY IAM SO SORRY 4 THE PAIN N SUFFERN IAM LOST 4 WORDS, I JUST WANT U 2 LOOK OVA MY MOMMAS N B THAT ANGEL LOOKN DOWN KEEP YO ARMS AROUND HERE, N MAY YO SOUL REST N PEACE. RIP SHORTY ;-((((((, TEARS TEARS TEARS TEARS TEARS

Anonymous said...

So sad......rip shorty.....you was just in my presence moments before your departure.....and when i spoke to you i didnt thing that was going to be the last time i would see you........rih.....shorty....u are already truely missed.

Anonymous said...

I was suppose to be with you at the time

Anonymous said...

Rip never expected this doesn't feel real always love will miss you

Angel said...

B.I.H. SHORTY.!! YOU DID NOT DESERVE THIS!! MY CONDOLENCES GOES OUT TO THE ENTIRE WILSON FAMILY.! I LOVE YALL.!!

Anonymous said...

its a damn shame..

Anonymous said...

I miss u n love u dearly I just wish u knew how much I really did n ur family will always b like mine to no matter wat

Anonymous said...

Wow Shorty I thought I'd get the chance to talk to you again. I'm just glad I found you a few years back and we got a chance to talk. I'm so upset about this.... You have a baby girl who will miss you and need you and I'll pray for her and your family...I love u boy

Anonymous said...

A man was shot and seriously wounded in the Englewood neighborhood this afternoon.
gul ahmed lawn suits wholesale
gul ahmed lawn collection wholesale