We believe in loving the sinner, but hate and speakout against their sinning, live a rightous and more abundant life. In a country where freedom is being diminished daily, this remains a free speech blog. Except no personal attacks/threats or gangbanger huffing and puffing.

We now bring you news from the Leftist, gun controlled Plantation



Thursday, March 22, 2012

JESSE JACKON arrested and it's about time

71-year-old liquor distributor leaving a business meeting fought off a gang of youths with a bottle of booze when they tried to rob him Wednesday afternoon in the Englewood neighborhood.
The victim was walking to his car after leaving a sales call at a liquor store in the 5900 block of South Halsted Street when he was surrounded by the five who grabbed the briefcase he was holding.
They jerked him violently from side to side while trying to take the briefcase and ripped the man’s suit pocket while trying to snatch his cell phone.
But the victim, a Southeast Side resident, raised a glass liquor bottle he was carrying from the meeting and held it above his head in a defensive position -- causing the five to back away in time for him to retreat inside his car and call police.
As officers arrived, the five fled in different directions but officers apprehended two of them near the scene while the rest were captured at 915 W. 58th St. and 5820 S. Sangamon St. after a foot chase.
The victim identified them about 1:50 p.m. and they were placed under arrest.
Jesse Jackson, 18, of the 11700 block of South Perry Avenue and 17-year-old Demetrius Shields, of the 6200 block of South Marshfield Avenue, were charged as adults with felony attempted robbery of a senior.
The other three, boys aged 11, 14, and 16, were charged as juveniles with attempted robbery of a senior

This is an outrage and injustice
I demand that I be set free
Them  Police Is
Racial profiling me
I was only arrested because of my black face
for trying to help an old man carry his briefcase
I wasn’t  robbing no old man
Or ripping his cell phone from his pocket
He was having trouble getting in his car
And I was helpin him unlock it
What’s all this running from a crime scene they talkin
You go to Englewood and you try walkin

I said it once

I'll say it twice

I was runnin from the Police

cause I was scared for my life

No comments: