We believe in loving the sinner, but hate and speakout against their sinning, live a rightous and more abundant life. In a country where freedom is being diminished daily, this remains a free speech blog. Except no personal attacks/threats or gangbanger huffing and puffing.

We now bring you news from the Leftist, gun controlled Plantation

Sunday, December 8, 2013

27-year-old man shot during robbery in West Pullman

In  the city's West Pullman neighborhood shortly before 2 p.m., a 27-year-old man was shot in the chest and seriously hurt during a robbery in the 12200 block of South Harvard Avenue.
The victim's condition had stabilized at Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn


Anonymous said...

Good save ACMC. You all are excellent.

Anonymous said...

That's why you get a gun and blow the fucking African thug, head off.

Anonymous said...

Now I lay me down to sleep. Beside my bad a GUN I KEEP. If I should awake and a blacks inside. The coroner's van will be your last ride.