We believe in loving the sinner, but hate and speakout against their sinning, live a rightous and more abundant life. In a country where freedom is being diminished daily, this remains a free speech blog. Except no personal attacks/threats or gangbanger huffing and puffing.

We now bring you news from the Leftist, gun controlled Plantation



Friday, December 20, 2013

19-year-old man shot dead in Gresham

A 19-year-old man was shot about 2:40 p.m. in the 7700 block of South Stewart Street in the Winneconna Parkway neighborhood.
Andre Hunter, of the 7900 block of South Princeton Avenue, was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn and pronounced dead at 3:34 p.m.

Police said Hunter was found unresponsive on the sidewalk after being shot multiple times.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry for your loss , very sorry.

Anonymous said...

crime is down, rhammie said so.

Anonymous said...

FATHER OF 14 SO SAD :-)

Anonymous said...

Rip to my dude dre. May god rest your young soul bro. I wish we could have followed our dreams of making it to the Pros but I know life happens. Lord bless the Hunter family.. I'm always remember the days when we were younger in cherish those. Just wish me the best on my success #prayforMe

Anonymous said...

Winneconna Parkway neighborhood? I've never heard of that before.

Anonymous said...

Hope it's ok a poem from a white person will all my love to you....It's called:

Missing you at Christmas
Evereyday without you since you had to go. is like Summer without Sunshine , and winter ,without snow.
I wish that I could talk to you there's so much to say, live has changed so much since you went away.
I miss your kind support your in my mind and heart, and every Christmas thought I'll always feel you close to me and thought you're far from sight,
I'll search for you among the stars that shine on Christmas night.....God bless your family during your time of morning, love a white person with a big heart..Hes not dead just with Jesus Christ for Christmas.

Anonymous said...

5:54 I'll pray for you angle I'm white is that OK your going to be something great I just know it , God bless you , hope you live a long happy life also , Very sorry for your loss, so sorry .