We believe in loving the sinner, but hate and speakout against their sinning, live a rightous and more abundant life. In a country where freedom is being diminished daily, this remains a free speech blog. Except no personal attacks/threats or gangbanger huffing and puffing.

We now bring you news from the Leftist, gun controlled Plantation



Monday, October 28, 2013

Man killed in traffic crash

Eugenio Moyola, 39, of the 3300 block of South Ashland Avenue was killed after he was traveling northbound on Ashland when his vehicle hit a light pole.
The accident happened at 3:10 a.m. on the 1300 block of South Ashland, according to police. The man was pronounced dead at John H. Stroger, Jr Hospital of Cook County at 3:34 a.m.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 men hit light pools what's the chances of that I bet blacks was chasing them both..

Anonymous said...

That's impossible considering your hand is glued to your lackage in the fist position 24/7 JERKOFF. That's right I said LACKAGE!

Anonymous said...

3am, devil's hour in Chicago

Anonymous said...

WHO CARES :-)39 ????? I WANT HIS S.S. MONEY

Anonymous said...

I hit a pole and didn't die) I fell asleep and hit same pole that the person hit) man I'm bless.I pray for the families......