We believe in loving the sinner, but hate and speakout against their sinning, live a rightous and more abundant life. In a country where freedom is being diminished daily, this remains a free speech blog. Except no personal attacks/threats or gangbanger huffing and puffing.

We now bring you news from the Leftist, gun controlled Plantation



Thursday, June 13, 2013

Man, 19, fatally shot in Englewood drive-by

A 19-year-old man died after one of three drive-by shootings on the South Side early this morning.
About 2:35 a.m., shots rang out from inside a light-colored sedan driving in the 4600 block of South Normal Avenue.
A 19-year-old man, later identified as Robert Allen, was struck in the abdomen while walking through a gangway and was taken in critical condition to John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook.
Allen, of the same block where the shooting happened, was pronounced dead at the hospital

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew this guy, he had a beautiful lil baby girl who looked just like him. This the life style he choose to live. U live by the sword, u die by the sword..such tradegy fir his family. Robert your truley gonna be missed may u R.I.P and now your in heaven watch over your baby girl and baby mama.

Anonymous said...

WHO CARES

Anonymous said...

^^ Wow foreal smh

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This is my friend son & I to have lost my son in Oct so I care

Anonymous said...

This is my friend son & I to have lost my son in Oct so I care

Anonymous said...

I heard Marquis Gordon did that he a grown man that live on 68 artesian street that's the word on the street ask the girl that was out There...

Anonymous said...

300k

Anonymous said...

GOOD SHOOTIN BOIS A TWO FOR

Anonymous said...

LIVE LIKE A DOG YA DIE LIKE A DOG !!!!! THIS IS BETTER THAN BACK IN KLAN DAYS

Anonymous said...

So.many.ignorant ass fuckers Out here

Anonymous said...

He had a family..stop being ignorant!!! Im his first cousin...regardless no one should play God