We believe in loving the sinner, but hate and speakout against their sinning, live a rightous and more abundant life. In a country where freedom is being diminished daily, this remains a free speech blog. Except no personal attacks/threats or gangbanger huffing and puffing.

We now bring you news from the Leftist, gun controlled Plantation



Thursday, January 10, 2013

Commenter suggests replacing useless Blue Light Cameras with Scarecrows


Comment from-  Teen dies after being beaten on New Year's Day

Anonymous said...

Gangbanging is fucked up. Killing for shit...they got police cameras all over that neighborhood, and none work...better off, using a scare crow.


Sounds like a good Idea to me

Sounds better then more of the same old leftist ideas (Emanuel to unveil new Chicago gun control ordinance)
 they've been trying in this city for the last 50 years. 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein
City of Chicago SUGGESTION BOX for submitting your suggestions.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate what you do on this site, keep up the good work, I am a Libertarian and agree with 99% of what you post.

I run a page on Facebook, stop by if you have time
https://www.facebook.com/Woodlawn.Chicago

Stopthepresses2 said...

Nice page. I worked in the Woodlawn area for many years. I know the streets and some of the people you,ve posted well. I've linked to your page.

Anonymous said...

I'm the guy who made that comment...glad you liked it...your site is much appreciated...=)