We believe in loving the sinner, but hate and speakout against their sinning, live a rightous and more abundant life. In a country where freedom is being diminished daily, this remains a free speech blog. Except no personal attacks/threats or gangbanger huffing and puffing.

We now bring you news from the Leftist, gun controlled Plantation



Monday, December 24, 2012

Illinois clergy who endorse gay marriage bill also endorse the teaching of Aleister Crowley

6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children
Hosea 4:6 (King James Version)

Aleister Crowley was an English occultist, prolific writer, mystic, hedonist, aficionado of chess and mountain climbing, and sexual revolutionary. Crowley was also an influential member in several occult organizations, including the Golden Dawn, the A∴A∴, and Ordo Templi Orientis. Crowley gained much notoriety during his lifetime, and was famously dubbed 'The Wickedest Man In the World' Crowley was also homosexual, a recreational drug experimenter and a social critic. In many of these roles he "was in revolt against the moral and religious values of his time", espousing a form of libertinism based upon the rule of "Do What Thou Wilt".

22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. 23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also. 24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did , they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father. 25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law , They hated me without a cause.
John 15 (King James Version)

260 members of the clergy  who endorse same sex marriage and Aleister Crowley and give people a cloke for their sin.

 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying , Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Revelation 18 (King James Version)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.