We believe in loving the sinner, but hate and speakout against their sinning, live a rightous and more abundant life. In a country where freedom is being diminished daily, this remains a free speech blog. Except no personal attacks/threats or gangbanger huffing and puffing.

We now bring you news from the Leftist, gun controlled Plantation



Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Man shot in Cragin dies

An autopsy Monday determined David Kitka, 29, of the 9800 block of Linn Avenue in Schiller Park, died of a gunshot wound to the head and his death was ruled a homicide.
Kitka was shot early Saturday but was pronounced dead Sunday at 8:08 a.m. at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
Police were called to the 4900 block of West Diversey Avenue at 4:15 a.m. Saturday for a "man slumped over the wheel,"’ and found him inside a vehicle on the sidewalk with its engine still running and the gear in drive.
Officers placed the car in park, turned off the ignition and discovered Kitka breathing, but unconscious and bleeding from the head, the report said. He was initially taken in critical condition by ambulance to Illinois Masonic

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That waz my dadz best friend he iz cryinq i will alwayz miss david aka birdman

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

This is david kitka brothee if u have any contact of his dead to help me n my mom plZ call me at 847 414 2355 daniel kitka

Unknown said...

Plz contact me

Unknown said...

This is david kitka brothee if u have any contact of his dead to help me n my mom plZ call me at 847 414 2355 daniel kitka

Robin said...

I can't stop crying! I miss you sooooooooo much David words can't express my pain I'm not saying goodbye to you! I miss you and I'll see you.again!Your my guardian angel now!!! I love you!!

Robin said...

Can I please have information and visit his cemetery I was a very close friend and found out from a friend recently his death I'm extremely sorry for your family he was a great person and is truly missed!

Unknown said...

This is Daivd Kitka's mom Eve. It is now nearly a year since my baby was murdered. My pain and misery lingers and continues to eat away at my life's fibers. Not a day passes that I dont shed tears and feel so much pain so unbearable. How can someone live with themselves, look in the mirror knowing what they had done. Please help me I beg upon your heart, soul and conscience to please come forward. Help me ,. help you find some peace. Help me to help my beautiful son's soul rest in peace until I meet him again. I will not judge you I will pray and ask for mercy and forgiveness upon they soul.... Please....
This is unbearable no mother should ever have to bury their child.
I love my Baby./David Kitka 12/18/1982 11/4/2012
Eve Kitka

Unknown said...

My baby is at MaryHill Cemetery.
Call me for Plot directions.
God Bless.

Eve Kitka
(773)600-1709

Unknown said...

Words cannot express the sorrow my soul feels. Every day I think about you. When I drive down diversey, I look that way, up the tree to see a teddy bear in your memory. Something always reminds me of you. Even my little Brooke says mom, doesn't this song remind you of David? She knows you had my heart. I miss you tremendously. Thank you for the memories and thank you for always visiting me in my dreams. They comfort me. I love you always David. See you later <3 Cindy

Unknown said...

Is this the same David Kitka that lived on Mobile? I pray not.

Unknown said...

Yessss