We believe in loving the sinner, but hate and speakout against their sinning, live a rightous and more abundant life. In a country where freedom is being diminished daily, this remains a free speech blog. Except no personal attacks/threats or gangbanger huffing and puffing.

We now bring you news from the Leftist, gun controlled Plantation



Monday, November 26, 2012

43-year-old man shot dead in Lawndale

A 43-year-old man was pronounced dead this evening after being shot on the West Side.
The man was found on the 4300 block of West Van Buren Street having sustained mutiple gunshot wounds.
Police were called to the area at 5 p.m..
The man was pronounced dead at the scene at 6 p.m..
He was identified as Tyrone Scott of the 4200 Block of West Jackson Boulevard

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He will be truly missed, God has taken his son back home.

Anonymous said...

Im,one of his family members,and I'm gonna miss HIM sooooo much...I can't believe he's gone,I love and miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Im,one of his family members,and I'm gonna miss HIM sooooo much...I can't believe he's gone,I love and miss you!!