We believe in loving the sinner, but hate and speakout against their sinning, live a rightous and more abundant life. In a country where freedom is being diminished daily, this remains a free speech blog. Except no personal attacks/threats or gangbanger huffing and puffing.

We now bring you news from the Leftist, gun controlled Plantation



Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Who you going to believe the Evolutionist or the Creationist?

1. Who am I and what am I worth? You are a bunch of chemicals accidentally formed over millions of years and you are worth what ever the powers that be say you are.
2. Where did I come from? Big Bang- pond slim- fish- amphibian- monkey- you.
3. Why am I here? No reason your just an accident of nature.
4. Where am I going when I die? Nowhere, once you die it's all over.

1. Who am I and what am I worth? You are a human being with dignity and great value.
2. Where did I come from? You are a person who was created by our Heavenly Father in his own image.
3. Why am I here? You are part of God's beautiful creation with free will to determine your life's path.
4. Where am I going when I die? God promises you eternal life, heaven on Earth and a new body free of pain and illness. If you keep God's righteous Commandments and believe that Jesus is God's son who died for our sins, so that we might be free.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder
Who
is right

Anonymous said...

I wonder
Who
is right

August 1, 2012 10:48 AM




i know, but if i tell you, i'd have to kill you.




Chalkie