We believe in loving the sinner, but hate and speakout against their sinning, live a rightous and more abundant life. In a country where freedom is being diminished daily, this remains a free speech blog. Except no personal attacks/threats or gangbanger huffing and puffing.

We now bring you news from the Leftist, gun controlled Plantation



Saturday, July 21, 2012

39-year-old woman shot in englewood

At about 8:40 p.m., a 39-year-old woman was wounded in a shooting in the city's Englewood neighborhood on the South Side. The shooting happened on the 6100 block of South Throop Street. She was shot in the wrist and taken to St. Bernard Hospital and Healthcare Center.

1 comment:

KATHY said...

THIS SO SAD THAT AFTER 21YRS THIS IS STILL GOING I LOST MY 14YR DAUGTHER 2 A GUN SHOOTING AND I LIVE IN ENGLEWOOD OFF 64TH SEELEY T IT NOT 1BIT IT SADN MY HEART CUZ WHEN I LEFT IN 1995 I HV NT BEEN BACK & I STILL HV GRANDKIDS THERE & EVERY TIME I HEAR A SHOOTING I WONDER IS IT 1 OF MINE LORD KN I PRAY 4 THEM BABAIES IN ENGLEWOOD CUZ IT SAD THEY CNT GO OUT & PLAY & HV FUN ANYMORE