We believe in loving the sinner, but hate and speakout against their sinning, live a rightous and more abundant life. In a country where freedom is being diminished daily, this remains a free speech blog. Except no personal attacks/threats or gangbanger huffing and puffing.

We now bring you news from the Leftist, gun controlled Plantation



Monday, June 11, 2012

21 year old shot dead in Burnside

A 21-year-old man who was a passenger in a minivan was shot in the chest while traveling in the 9300 block of South Cottage Grove Avenue at about 2:15 a.m.
The victim, identified by the medical examiner's office as Dante Kyles, of the 400 block of East 88th Place, was driven to Advocate Trinity Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers go out to Dantes family. He was a very well mannered young man. Not even back from college a week...I remember when he use to play basketball at the neighborhood park(Tuley) with my son. Heart breaking.....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I was at work last night when he was brought in. It was so sad. His family is in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I just seen Dante before he left to go to Chicago leaving our campus. My prayer goes out to his family

Anonymous said...

My prayers to the friends and family from a Central State parent.

Anonymous said...

Dante is my 1st cousin. We grew up together. He was the 1st family member to see & hold my son once he was born. My heart & mind has been weak since he was taken from us. On behalf of my family & myself we say thank you. Dante you are truly missed & forever loved.