We believe in loving the sinner, but hate and speakout against their sinning, live a rightous and more abundant life. In a country where freedom is being diminished daily, this remains a free speech blog. Except no personal attacks/threats or gangbanger huffing and puffing.

We now bring you news from the Leftist, gun controlled Plantation



Friday, March 9, 2012

Liberal Law makers and Public school teacher's unions the unholy alliance

Chicago Public Schools chief Jean-Claude Brizard voiced support Monday for public dollars “following” students to private schools.
Speaking on a panel at a gathering for the Economic Club of Chicago, Brizard said he supported public dollars being invested in scholarships for students at private and parochial schools “It doesn’t make sense (that) our parents pay taxes and then pay tuition (for their children) to go to (private) school as well,” Brizard said.

When CPS was asked for clarification on his remarks, Marielle Sainvilus, a CPS spokeswoman, said Brizard was giving his personal opinion on education funding and was not recommending that the state adopt school vouchers. Under that controversial program, the government issues a voucher that parents can apply toward tuition at a private school rather than giving it to the public school where their child is assigned.



Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis on Tuesday criticized Chicago Public Schools chief Jean-Claude Brizard for remarks made a day earlier that he supported public dollars being invested in scholarships for students at private schools.

"We have something here that I just don't understand, a CEO of a publicly funded public education system openly advocating turning over the education, and the tax dollars, to parochial schools," Lewis said. "If you send those children to Catholic schools, they can (kick) those children out any time they are good and ready, but then they keep our dollars. They don't ever give the money back."

FLASH BACK TO 2009- PRESIDENT OBAMA PERFORMS UNIQUE RAP AT HIS CHILDREN’S ELITE PRIVATE SCHOOL
PREFORMED SHORTLY AFTER THE BEATING DEATH OF CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOL STUDENT DARRION ALBERT
Hey, I am Barack Obama and I am here to say
In this private school is where you must stay

In Chicago Public Schools they're actin the fool
kids ending up dead With a board to the head….

Hey, I am Barack Obama do you hear what I am saying
For with the teachers union, 

in bed I am laying…..

wicky, wicky, wicky break it down… Boom chish, Boom chish…..

I am saying no to school choice With all the strength I can muster
I’ll give the children a choice between being a Black Discipline and a four corner hustler….

Competition in health care Is what I am about.
But, when it comes to education, I’ll sell your inner-city
asses out.

Boom chish, Boom chish…..

If you conservative,
Republicans,
Don’t like what I rhyme
You can kiss
my black,
my white
my no child left behind.


Boom chish, Boom chish…..
 

No comments: