We believe in loving the sinner, but hate and speakout against their sinning, live a rightous and more abundant life. In a country where freedom is being diminished daily, this remains a free speech blog. Except no personal attacks/threats or gangbanger huffing and puffing.

We now bring you news from the Leftist, gun controlled Plantation



Friday, November 11, 2011

Man shot to death in West Pullman neighborhood

Police were questioning several witnesses after a 26-year-old man was shot to death Wednesday afternoon in the West Pullman neighborhood on the Far South Side.
The shooting occurred at 1 p.m. in the 200 block of West 113th Street, according to Calumet District Lt. Timothy Bickham.
The man was identified as Aries Shorter of the 300 block of East 131st Street, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.
Police said Shorter was sitting in a vehicle when a gunman opened fire, striking him multiple times. Shorter managed to drive himself to Roseland Community Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 2 p.m

4 comments:

Star said...

R.I.P ARROW see you on the other side my dude. CVLN

Anonymous said...

R.I.P nigga love ya really missing you right now ya boy Ivan I'll see you again

Ivan said...

R.I.P nigga love ya really missing you right now ya boy Ivan I'll see you again

Anonymous said...

My dude you will be missed and definitely you will not be alone I promise!!!! This is Chris!!!!