We believe in loving the sinner, but hate and speakout against their sinning, live a rightous and more abundant life. In a country where freedom is being diminished daily, this remains a free speech blog. Except no personal attacks/threats or gangbanger huffing and puffing.

We now bring you news from the Leftist, gun controlled Plantation



Saturday, August 6, 2011

2 males shot wounded in East Garfield Park area

The shooting happened about 7:19 p.m. near the intersection of Ohio Street and Harding Avenue.

Both victims were listed in serious-to-critical condition.
UPDATE: One of the victims Antonio McCann, of the 1400 block of North Sedgwick Avenue, was pronounced dead at 8:53 a.m. at Stroger Hospital.
BEAT 1122

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking through reports trying to find out about my cousin's shooting. What I realized was that your city is in a war with itself. This city has to find a way to get the guns off the streets and the gangs out of the city. ANTONIO MCCANN was my cousin. It hurts knowing that he was gunned down like an animal. My family and I greive and hurt, as well as other families whom have lost love ones senselessly. Not only do we have to deal with the fact that my cousin is gone, we also have to deal with the fact that the police may never catch the animal or animals that did this to him. You probally took my cousin but you will never take the memories. Rest in peace Tony. You will truly be missed and always be in my heart.